Complete Hospitality Training (CHT) is now offering Government funded (FREE for participants), short, accredited, training courses to help you and your staff identify and manage the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19). This training has been developed to help Victorian businesses reopen safely and to ensure that their customers and workforce are protected as we emerge from the pandemic.
What You Will Learn
- Guidelines for the prevention and control of infection
- Personal and hand hygiene
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Surface cleaning
- Types of additional precautions
- Types of hazards
- Chain of infection
- Basis of infection
- Key modes of disease transmission
- Factors that increase susceptibility
CHT utilises competency-based assessment to demonstrate that you have achieved the skills and knowledge required by nationally recognised standards. To achieve competence in this course you will need to complete a written assessment and a skills demonstration
- Knowledge questions
- Skills demonstration
Five hours (10am – 3pm)
On successfully completion of this course, learners will be issued a Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised skillset:
BSBSS00095 - Cross-Sector Infection Control Skill Set
Which includes the nationally recognised unit of competence:
BSBWHS332X - Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
Entrance Requirements / Pre-requisites
- Learners must be 16 years of age and over at the time of course commencement.
- There are no pre-requisite units for this course.
- Learners must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend onsite learning (Department of Education and Training, Victoria).
How to Enrol
To enrol into this course, please follow these simple steps:
- Click the 'Enrol Now' button on this page.
- Select a date from the course timetable.
- Complete the online enrolment form.
- Receive an email with confirmation of your booking.
- Complete the full enrolment form prior to the commencement of your course.
Onsite Course at your Workplace or School
CHT can come to you to deliver this training at your business, school, or venue.
Our qualified and experienced trainers are available to deliver training seven days per week and can deliver the program at a location convenient to you, your staff, and / or your students.
Infection control training is considered an authorised service and as such all participants will be considered authorised workers for the duration of the training.
Minimum numbers apply. To make a booking please call. 0408 147 365.