Who Needs A Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Course?

Who Needs A Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Course?

By Warrick

Anyone who intends to work in licensed premises will need to complete an accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol course. This includes bartenders, floor staff, promotions staff, managers, supervisors, function and event staff, licensees, security officers and volunteers.

Although completion of the RSA is a requirement Australia wide, each state has it’s own different requirements which you will need to check. In Victoria, the course must be completed face to face as opposed to online and is accredited by the Victorian Commission for Liquor and Gambling. Upon successful completion of the Responsible Service of Alcohol course, you will be issued with the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA Victoria Certificate).

The aim of the course is to provide tools and knowledge, (including relevant legislation), for all people selling, supplying and serving alcohol to help reduce high levels of intoxication and resultant violence that occurs in and around licensed premises.

At Complete Hospitality Training we run the cheapest fully accredited RSA courses in Victoria, using state of the art facilities. Our courses run almost every day, so call us now on 03 9654 1554 to book in or find out more details.

Complete Hospitality Training