WHO WE ARE
Complete Hospitality Training (CHT) is a registered training organisation (RTO) ID number 3722, which meets administrative, delivery, staffing, facility, marketing, financial, quality assurance and assessment standards regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) which monitors and subjects CHT to regular external audit to verify adherence to these standards.
Complete Hospitality Training is responsible for the quality of the training and assessment you will receive in compliance with Standards for RTOs 2015, and for the issuance of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) certification documentation. The Standards set out the requirements that an organisation must meet in order to be an RTO and ensure the integrity of nationally recognised training provided by registered training organisations.
Complete Hospitality Training’s mission to provide high quality vocational training that allows individuals to learn and add meaning to their lives.
The organisation will achieve its mission by:
- Conducting innovative training programs that meet the learning needs of individuals and enhancing their career prospects.
- Meeting the ongoing training needs of prospective employers by providing job seekers & employees with appropriate high quality training that provides a rich learning experience.
- Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with organisations that provide opportunities to expand our business.
- Being the training provider of choice.
In recognition of this mission, our objectives are:
- People. We strive to attract, recruit and retain talented, competent and committed people. We promote excellent performance through leadership and professional development.
- Safety and equality. We are committed to providing an environment which is safe, equitable and which promotes a confident and productive training and assessment environment.
- Integrity and ethics. We conduct ourselves in accordance with shared and agreed standards of behaviour which holds ethical conduct and integrity as our highest priorities.
- Quality committed. We aspire to deliver consistent, high quality services and apply quality systems which support training and assessment excellence.
- Learner centred. We thrive on providing training and assessment that is learner centred and which supports lifelong learning. We respect our clients and strive to attract them time after time through high quality training and assessment experiences.
- Industry engagement. We recognise the value of industry engagement as the driving force in shaping our training and assessment strategies. We deliver training and assessment services which are founded on industry needs and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Complete Hospitality Training employees work together in an environment where each employee is treated equitably, with fairness and respect. We are committed to developing employees who can excel in current and future roles.
CURRENT VACANCIES & CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Exciting career opportunities exist for individuals with a passion for hospitality and the ability to provide outstanding customer service. We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team and are welcoming applications. Please send your up to date resume as an expression of interest to email@example.com.