Looking for work to supplement study? Looking for a first job? Looking for a new job? Maybe a career change on a cruise ship? A career with management opportunities? A chance to work your way around the world? Hospitality can take you so many places with endless opportunities!
Complete Hospitality Training offers a range of different courses from our comprehensive Hospitality Course through to our short courses including RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol), RSG (Responsible Service of Gambling), Barista Coffee, Food Handling, Food Safety, Waiter / Food and Beverage Service and Bartending courses.
It’s not only important to have the right qualifications, you also need the qualifications from the right college. Complete Hospitality Training is well known for equipping new employees with all the skills they need to walk straight into a job. Time is money so most employers will not employ people who they have to spend time training. They’ll expect you to arrive equipped with the RSA, RSG, Food Handling, Barista, Bartending and Food and Beverage service skills and CURRENT qualifications. We are known among Melbourne’s hospitality employers as meeting and exceeding all their requirements and expectations.
Whether you’re a total beginner or looking for advanced, specialised training we have a course for you. Get a group together and we can even tailor a course especially for you.
What People Say About Us
- Barbara RomanWhen one door closed on my career in December 2021 I have... read moreWhen one door closed on my career in December 2021 I have never imagined that I will be given new opportunity with Complete Hospitality Training. Accommodation Association Team together with our training guru Carla have given me hope ,support and show there is light at the end of the very dark tunnel.Their welcoming attitude and informative way made the 5 days of training a breeze. Would like to thank all for their support!!! read less4/05/2023RUSam and Angela are kind and amazing trainers.I learned a lot from... read moreSam and Angela are kind and amazing trainers.I learned a lot from the course. Everyone who is interested in barista course should come to enjoy it. Love them so much! read less3/05/2023Evril Banne Rara'The best coffee class i’ve ever took. Sam and Angela, both are... read moreThe best coffee class i’ve ever took. Sam and Angela, both are amazing trainers, super kind and also humorist 🙂 You will enjoy make your own coffee here. Come and join the class 🙂 read less3/05/2023Ashish SachdevFantastic People, Best RSA Refresher Training Ever In Australia!3/03/2023
- Inma Morenoit is a good training, they explain very good and they are... read moreit is a good training, they explain very good and they are very kind people. read less2/04/2023annette mikeczThanks to the awesome team, a wonderful vibe and amazing Barista... read moreThanks to the awesome team, a wonderful vibe and amazing Barista school training a very enjoyable and hands on course . read less1/28/2023Alex CancianIt is a great course, Tash our trainer is very experienced and... read moreIt is a great course, Tash our trainer is very experienced and easy going and a great teacher read less1/16/2023Sophie FeldmanDid my RSA here, teachers were very helpful and super nice as well.1/13/2023
- Rachel CoffeyWas a great online course, I would recommend this course to my friends.12/07/2022Patrícia MamedeGood experience! It was important for learning about alcohol responsibility and local laws.11/23/2022Evan AlexopoulosStuart was a boss and made class very enjoyable.11/15/2022Edward HAwesome fun. Did course with sam, and loved it11/09/2022
- Lana HristovskiI’ve completed a number of courses at CHT over the years and... read moreI’ve completed a number of courses at CHT over the years and each time I go back I’ve had a great experience. It’s the perfect environment for developing new skills as it has a fully equipped bar, restaurant and coffee making studio. I enjoy learning about the different types of beers, wines and spirits and love making fancy cocktails and coffees. I highly recommend Complete Hospitality Training as it has great trainers and it offers the complete hospitality package. read less11/01/2022Michael LambirisThe RSA course was well presented with good supporting documents and effective... read moreThe RSA course was well presented with good supporting documents and effective use of online facilities. The presenter (Pam) was enthusiastic, pleasant and respectful, and the support staff helpful. read less9/14/2022Rick AmooreDid my RSA online with CHT. Professional and friendly with an excellent... read moreDid my RSA online with CHT. Professional and friendly with an excellent online experience. Pam was a great instructor. read less9/12/2022June KimStuart선생님 was awesome!! It wasn't hard to follow. and he gave the... read moreStuart선생님 was awesome!! It wasn't hard to follow. and he gave the lesson in a very fun way! read less9/07/2022
- Mer FernándezI did my RSA training with them and the process to register... read moreI did my RSA training with them and the process to register was simple and straight forward and the way of delivering the course was great and easy to follow. Elyse was a great trainer and she was engaging and motivated. read less9/02/2022Jay ProtacioI did the RSA course with Pam and she was wonderful! I... read moreI did the RSA course with Pam and she was wonderful! I appreciate the experiences and stories she told us from her years in the industry, and her way of teaching was lively and engaging – very impressive, considering it was a 5-hour course! I also did the barista master class with Sam and it was great! Truthfully, I'm not a fan of coffee but Sam's teaching was so expressive and thorough, I can see why coffee is such an important part of Melbourne's hospitality scene. I enjoyed every minute of the course – even having to drink multiple shots of espresso straight! read less8/24/2022Daggs01Just completed an online RSA course with Complete Hospitality Training. Could not... read moreJust completed an online RSA course with Complete Hospitality Training. Could not have been easier to enroll and the course was great, thanks Pam. The course was comprehensive covering all the requirements. It included role playing and all aspects of a face to face course without having to travel. Thanks CHT. Regards Darrell Faulkner read less8/24/2022Florencia Santos FassiIf there were more stars, I'd choose them! I had a great... read moreIf there were more stars, I'd choose them! I had a great experience with the course I took and an amazing support from my Cloud Assistant Vina and staff from the Head Office. I can't be more than gratefull. I absolutely recommend them. read less8/17/2022
- Ziauddin MohammadGood 👍8/17/2022Amul BasnyatIt was great experience.8/17/2022Jasna KleeshThis is a great course and lots of hands on learning, the... read moreThis is a great course and lots of hands on learning, the teachers are fantastic and very knowledgeable. The only thing that ruined this path for me was covid, definitely recommend 👌 read less8/03/2022toancoi toancoiGreat teacher7/31/2022
- Boopathi LoganathanExcellent!Great Trainer!7/07/2022NehaDid my RSA here and my trainer Pam was amazing! I am... read moreDid my RSA here and my trainer Pam was amazing! I am so grateful for her patience and pace in taking the time to ensure we ALL understood her and importance of having RSA. Pam you're a star!! read less6/26/2022Jens L.I have attended a barista and latte art course in Melbourne CBD.... read moreI have attended a barista and latte art course in Melbourne CBD. The location is only a short walk from Flinders Street Station which makes it very accessible. Sam was very knowledgeable and approachable during the 5 hour training. I definitely enjoyed the day and would recommend this to anyone interested in making coffee and getting to see a bit more behind the scenes of a cafe. Sam gave valuable tips and offered help throughout the event. Thanks! read less6/14/2022Diamond SeanVery friendly and enjoyable. I would do it again.5/31/2022
- Patcharapong PhangpanGreat staff and trainer supportEasy to study and take test via online5/31/2022Agung ParamithaI completed my Bartending (Foundation) course and RSA with Stuart. He is... read moreI completed my Bartending (Foundation) course and RSA with Stuart. He is such an amazing trainer. Clearly he has an extensive experience in bartending. His class was beyond fun! Thank you Complete Hospitality Training for the awesome learning read less5/10/2022Claudia SalomPam the teacher is really good. You learn something new and a... read morePam the teacher is really good. You learn something new and a lot from her experience in the field. read less5/02/2022Katherine IsherwoodDesigned to help you pass4/28/2022
- NIKOLAOS KASSANISGood !4/28/2022Anish Sharma TiwariI really like to get passed and have my RSA certificate from... read moreI really like to get passed and have my RSA certificate from here. All the staff members and the trainers are so supportive and good indeed.I would like to suggest all the one who is intrested in BAR-TENDER to have RSA certificate from Complete Hospitality Training. Thankyou;) read less4/07/2022Ana SoaresIt was absolutely amazing & fun experience. It was a group of... read moreIt was absolutely amazing & fun experience. It was a group of 20 but our facilitator was patient, professional and generous with her time. I highly recommend it 🙂😊 read less4/05/2022JohnnyIt was a great and very informative session. I learnt alot of... read moreIt was a great and very informative session. I learnt alot of things that were new to me and will play a big part throughout my new path in hospitality. Thank you to Pam for making it fun and enjoyable. read less4/05/2022
- Manda StarrThe training was great. Would highly recommend3/01/2022Kai Munromade the test not stressful and calm and explained in detail each... read moremade the test not stressful and calm and explained in detail each question so all students understood. read less2/06/2022Sherin Kgreat information received from this course.2/06/2022Anthony SaramandifHelped me learn everything I need in a short amount of time1/20/2022
- Patrick McCrackenIt's a great place to work as everyone are friendly and helpful12/20/2021ben coxn/a12/20/2021Nishan KharelThe best thing about this place is their customer service. Any problems... read moreThe best thing about this place is their customer service. Any problems or enquiries there is quick and immediate responses. Kudos to everyone. read less10/30/2021Grace TurleyEasy to complete online.10/23/2021
- J RBooking this course was the easiest thing I have ever done. Very... read moreBooking this course was the easiest thing I have ever done. Very professional and I would highly recommend their RSA course! Big thank you to Linda for helping me organise multiple participants! read less10/13/2021Blake HodgesHonestly this place is the best place to get a cert 4... read moreHonestly this place is the best place to get a cert 4 in hospitality, teachers are very helpful and the other classmates are always so friendly if you where to go here and get a qualification I’d say this is the best place to do so read less10/13/2021cazthomas1Amazing instructor for the RSA course. Doing any course on-line, remotely, is... read moreAmazing instructor for the RSA course. Doing any course on-line, remotely, is always difficult, but the instructor, Brett, was very engaging and informative. He clearly had a wealth of relevant experience which he shared. He was also able to relate to all the participants who were from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. read less9/12/2021Bailey JohnsonThe best choice I've ever made!! I completed my certification in one... read moreThe best choice I've ever made!! I completed my certification in one of the most supportive learning environments I've ever experienced. I was considerably nervous going into my course and I've come out the other side more confident in myself and my abilities than ever before. CHT Melbourne is about more than just passing on the facts that you need to know in order to pass a test, they're about teaching you how to handle yourself and all the different situations you can face in the hospitality industry. They focus on the real life information, with the legal and theoretical underpinning knowledge to answer almost any question you can come up with. Not only do they provide great courses, they're an amazing group of people who will go to the ends of the Earth to help any one of their students. I wouldn't recommend any organisation other than CHT for a course to prepare yourself for the hospitality industry, or just to brush up on your knowledge. read less9/12/2021
- Nancy RizkGreat course. Pam our teacher was so helpful and answered all questions... read moreGreat course. Pam our teacher was so helpful and answered all questions and concerns. Really great RSA course. read less8/23/2021Anna De StefanoThe overall course was really good and with a lot of information... read moreThe overall course was really good and with a lot of information explained perfectly.I did the online version and let me tell you Pam was the best part of it. Amazing teacher and a really sweet lady. She was really patient and explained everything in details and stopped to answer questions even though she was tight on time but she didn’t refrain from stopping and explain a topic one more time if needed by one of the students.Pamela owns huge merit for those five stars. read less7/14/2021Christopher AndersonGreat course, the content was comprehensive and the training was thorough. There... read moreGreat course, the content was comprehensive and the training was thorough. There was a good balance of practical and theory with the addition of extensive cocktail making practice. Will was an incredible instructor who engaged the students in a fun way. read less7/11/2021Maeve MBrilliant course great training, assessor was super helpful and patient7/11/2021
- Cos WongCHT is a great place to learn your hospitality courses. I had... read moreCHT is a great place to learn your hospitality courses. I had completed my Bartending Course last month. Both of my trainers are so professional, kind, and fantastic. I would definitely recommend CHT. Of course, I will come again to study other courses here. read less4/28/2021HoangUyen DoDangI took Sam's barista class.Nice and heart warming environment. Sam is more... read moreI took Sam's barista class.Nice and heart warming environment. Sam is more like your friend, family or even your dad than just a teacher. He is highly skilled in trainning and working ethic, with huge sense of humour who makes you laugh a lot during your class. Plus, his EQ is extremely high and caring alot for others aka he can sense you. He will share his tips working as a barista and an coffee shop owner beside the skill set, specified for each of his student.Highly recommended. Defenately will come back. read less4/21/2021Michael OgdenVery Professional approach. Team ensures that everything is explained clearly right from... read moreVery Professional approach. Team ensures that everything is explained clearly right from Registering to showing up on the information day and till your training is completed. I was fortunate enough to have "Estor","Cam" and "Jordan" to train me in both my certifications, very knowledgeable and extremely easy to understand. I would not hesitate in recommending taking courses through CHT to anyone read less3/31/2021AdrianAfter completed Hospitality Package in 2018.I I went on to develop my... read moreAfter completed Hospitality Package in 2018.I I went on to develop my hostality skills in bar & cafe and leading myself to management role. The course provide fundamental skills from cafe to bar operation. I certainly recommend this course for anyone that currently studying at university (like myself) who are currently looking for part-time to full-time position. I still have connection with some of classmate and they are successfully established themselves in hospitality career. (Bar Manager, Cafe Owner, Head Barista). This course was a life changing for me and provide me with the direction while completing university. read less3/17/2021
- Meg DunnMy trainer, Pam, was absolutely fantastic! She was very knowledgable and extremely... read moreMy trainer, Pam, was absolutely fantastic! She was very knowledgable and extremely easy to understand. I would not hesitate in recommending taking courses through CHT to anyone. read less2/07/2021Yvonne ManaliliI had a good time learning about Food handling. The teacher was... read moreI had a good time learning about Food handling. The teacher was really fun to talk and also she's so friendly. read less2/07/2021Chibi_Phoenix3Had a wonderful time learning to make coffee and properly steam milk,... read moreHad a wonderful time learning to make coffee and properly steam milk, shoutout to Sam our coffee master for being patient, awesome and converting me from a no-coffee person into a coffee addict (thanks for that!) read less1/07/2021Rob DomeWould highly recommend to anyone wanting to do hospitality courses.11/13/2020
- hans weissAn amazing delivery via ZOOM. Course information spot on and will... read moreAn amazing delivery via ZOOM. Course information spot on and will be enrolling in further coarses in the near future. read less6/04/2020Matt's AdventuresCan't complain5/12/2020Renu RenuI did hospitality course from CHT. It was a wonderful experience.... read moreI did hospitality course from CHT. It was a wonderful experience. All credit goes to Brett. His teaching method is so brilliant and creative that i could not feel even once that i am attending full day class. He gave us chance to do practical and assessment by ourselves. I would highly recommend CHT.Thanks CHT team read less4/07/2020Syed ImamTrainer was a pro4/07/2020
- jacquie ORecently completed my RSA here. The course was very engaging and the... read moreRecently completed my RSA here. The course was very engaging and the presenter was extremely nice and welcoming. Would recommend to anyone looking for hospitality training. read less4/04/2020Marcin EllinghamBrett was entertaining and made the 4 hour lesson fly by. I... read moreBrett was entertaining and made the 4 hour lesson fly by. I feel like I have retained a lot of the information from this course; testimony to Brett's teaching style. Would definitely recommend read less4/04/2020steven kakolirisThank you so much "Gem", I genuinely enjoyed learning more about liquor... read moreThank you so much "Gem", I genuinely enjoyed learning more about liquor licensing, and i must say as a teacher you are an amazing & excellent educator, you deffenetly know your stuff very knowledgeable keep up the good work. read less4/04/2020Michelle RossGem was amazing! she went above and beyond, made the material fun,... read moreGem was amazing! she went above and beyond, made the material fun, and lots of laughs along the way. Highly recommend! read less4/04/2020
- Kathleen Murphyfantastic class and a caring administration definitely recommend4/04/2020Andy BruceVery knowledgeable trainer, friendly staff and easy to get to location4/04/2020Elena BenítezQuick learning, great teacher and great quality for the value. Very professional... read moreQuick learning, great teacher and great quality for the value. Very professional yet fun and dinamic. read less4/04/2020Annisa DalbyWonderful training for an RSA, class was run well with a very... read moreWonderful training for an RSA, class was run well with a very friendly teacher who answered any questions asked and was open to discussions about what was covered in the course. However, there was no mention of how to deal with the circumstance of a person they are serving suffering from a condition that involves symptoms which resemble intoxication. When Type 1 Diabetics fall into hyperglacemia they tend to act 'drunk'; RSA students should be educated that this may be the reasoning behind rowdy behavior at a function, bar or club and how to deal with this type of situation to keep the person's health from deteriorating. There may be other medical conditions that are relevant to discuss as well that have similar symptoms or present similiar situations. I would not know of this knowledge if I wasn't diagnosed myself so I believe it relevant to include in such a course like the RSA. read less4/04/2020
- Isabella DraperGem was a fantastic teacher and made everything easy to remember! Her... read moreGem was a fantastic teacher and made everything easy to remember! Her enthusiasm is exactly what people need when undertaking a course like this, highly recommend! read less3/04/2020Ellie NguyenGem was a great trainer, very engaging and made the 4h interesting.... read moreGem was a great trainer, very engaging and made the 4h interesting. Would give 5 stars for the whole thing if it wasn’t for the inconvenience of having to pick up our certificate not on the day we completed it, but after, as the city is not the easiest to get to, plus $5 for a letter post which should cost $1 is a bit ridiculous. read less3/04/2020Sukayna FeneicheThe building was easily accessible and easy to find and the dude... read moreThe building was easily accessible and easy to find and the dude running the course was awesome. He was funny, interactive, helpful and I’m super glad I chose complete hospitality. I’ve also chosen them again for the bartending course and I can’t fault the program, it’s pretty awesome. read less3/04/2020Matt ColemanCan't complain3/04/2020
- Mark LeyGreat time with friendly staff and easy to understand. 👍👍3/04/2020Syed Arsalan ImamTrainer was a pro3/04/2020Darren JonesFantastic experience and now I have a certificate for RSA. Looking forward... read moreFantastic experience and now I have a certificate for RSA. Looking forward to doing more courses in the future read less3/04/2020Anita AlexanderThe RSA training was really engaging, thorough and clear. The presenter/teacher was... read moreThe RSA training was really engaging, thorough and clear. The presenter/teacher was fantastic. She really knew her course content and presented with such great energy. A surprisingly enjoyable 4 hours! Thanks. read less2/20/2020